Mt. Rainier Patch
This embroidered iron-on patch features the summit of Mt. Rainier, the most topographically prominent mountain in the continental United States. It is the fifth highest peak in the lower 48 states, and the highest peak in both the state of Washington and the Cascade mountain range. It is also considered one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world.
- 4 x 4 inches (10.16 x 10.16 cm)
- Illustrations of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 7 brilliant thread colors
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite pack or clothing
- Elevation in both feet and meters
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
The Mt. Rainier Patch is part of The Cascades Collection - a collection illustrating iconic mountains in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this caliber anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product.